Joliet City, United States
Joliet City is located in Illinois and is famous for abundance of diverse attractions. It offers art centers, theaters, galleries and restaurants. Joliet city also host sporting events such as NASCAR races as well as baseball games.
Places to visit-
- Joliet Slammers Baseball-The field offers the seating capacity of 6,000 spectators. Here visitors can catch an all-American game of baseball in Joliet.
- Bird Haven Greenhouse and Conservatory- Here visitors can enjoy beautiful flowers, local flora and fauna.
- Joliet Area Historical Museum- It offers a huge range of galleries such as the Route 66 Experience, the War Heroes Gallery.
- Chicago Speedway and Route 66 Speedway- It is famous for being the largest sporting venue in Illinois. It hosts a range of high profile events such as the NASCAR Sprint Cup.
- Friends of Community Public Art- It is a must visit place for the art lovers.
- Splash Station Water park
- Hollywood Casino Joliet- It provides more than 1,000 slot and video poker machines.
- Jacob Henry Mansion Estate- It is famous for its gorgeous architecture.
- Rialto Square Theatre-It provides a a range of shows such as Broadway spectacles and musical concerts.
- Provena Saint Joseph Inwood Athletic Club-
- Westfield Louis Joliet Mall- It offers flagship stores such as Macy’s, and JC Penney
Where to stay?
- Holiday Inn & Suites - Joliet Southwest- This smoke-free hotel features an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour business center and free Wi-Fi.
- Wingate by Wyndham Joliet- This hotel provides refrigerator, microwave, laptop sized safe, coffee maker, hair dryer and free Wi-Fi in public areas.
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55-This smoke-free hotel features an outdoor pool, free continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi in public areas, and free self parking.